Texas Health Resources Registered Nurse/RN - Labor and Delivery/L&D Nights -PRN in Bedford, Texas
The Siratt's Women's Center at Texas Health Hurst Euless Bedford (HEB) Hospital has a PRN opportunity for an experienced Labor and Delivery RN.
The address is 1600 Hospital Parkway, Bedford, TX 76022
PRN Rate $41.00/hr
• Night Shift
• As Needed
Under the direction of the health care provider, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well-being of all patients.
Labor & Delivery: 9 LDR's
3 OR suites
2 bed holding area
Average between 160-220 deliveries per month
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred – RN’s hired after January 2017 require BSN within 2 years of start date.
• Two (2) year sexperience as a clinical nurse (RN)or completion of an RN Residency program required. (Labor and Delivery RN experience from an acute care facility strongly preferred)
One (2) to five (5) years of recent RN experience in Labor & Delivery preferred
Skills: Triage, labor, deliver, circulate, and recover patients
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
•BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association required upon hire
• ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support required upon hire
• NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program required upon hire
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Why Texas Health Resources?
At Texas Health HEB we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 296-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1973. Our location in the DFW mid cities provides convenient care to the residents of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and the surrounding areas.
If you’re looking for women’s services, outpatient surgery, oncology, cardiac rehabilitation and emergency medicine, we’ve got it. Plus we’re an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit and provide nuclear medicine, neonatal intensive care, respiratory therapy and orthopedic medicine.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health HEB is Joint Commission-certified in both Heart Failure and Chest Pain, a Primary Stroke Center, a Level III Trauma Center and a designated Baby Friendly facility. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for emergency services, women’s services, cardiac care and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs