Harbor Healthcare System CNA (Hospice) - Out-Patient - Full Time - Beaumont in Beaumont, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Out-Patient Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) position in the Beaumont area.
Provides general medical care and treatment to patients in private homes under the direction of an RN.
- Licensed CNA in the State of Texas - required
- 1+ years' experience - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel - must have reliable transportation
- Clean background check, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Monday - Friday
- On-Call and Weekend Rotation may be required
Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: CNA (Hospice) - Out-Patient - Full Time - Beaumont
Company: Harbor Hospice
Location: Beaumont, TX