Taulia Software Engineer - UI in Austin, Texas
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
• Write server side code in Groovy and Java using our tools - Groovy, Grails, Java, Spring, and more…
• Work with developers, designers and product managers to produce new product features, as well as fix bugs, refactor and improve on existing parts of the user experience.
• 2+ years writing server-side code using Groovy, Grails and/or Java or other similar tools/frameworks (Ruby, Rails, PHP, etc)
• 2+ years working with relational databases
• Passion for designing and implementing high quality user interfaces
• Demonstrated ability to write robust, clean, maintainable code.
Nice to have
• Experience with all levels of tech stack.
• Experience with mobile clients and responsive web design techniques.
• Experience building Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or other financial software.
• Experience mentoring other software engineers.