Veritas Sales Account Manager 4 in Austin, Texas
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas’ Worldwide Field Operations (WFO) propels company growth by driving all aspects of new business and channel sales and includes global sales operations and global sales enablement for all new business and renewal sales.
VERITAS' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. VERITAS helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
VERITAS iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Responsible for end user sales working in partnership with our channel, reseller and distribution partners across VERITAS’ offerings to new and existing customers.
- Sells the VERITAS offerings and/or services by developing relationships with decision makers and individuals within a specified geographically defined territory to drive new business.
- Responsible for crafting focused territory plans to cultivate and develop opportunities to drive your revenue targets.
- Act as the primary sales contact for those customers/partners representing VERITAS.
- Develop key strategies to build strong virtual team/resources to maximize sales within the assigned territory.
- Engages effectively with other areas of the business: TSS, Channel, CMC, Sales Specialists, PR, Sales Operations and marketing
- Actively build a strong network of contacts within partner companies.
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities against a tried and tested sales process.
- Accountable for meeting assigned Sales Quota.
- Completes gap/white space analysis across the territory
- Ensures a coverage model of 4:1 on all qualifies opportunities.
Skills & knowledge
PROFESSIONAL, PERSONAL and TECHNICAL
- PROVEN ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE SALES EXPERIENCE WITH THE ABILITY TO STRUCTURE, PROPOSE AND CLOSING COMPLEX SOFTWARE CONTRACTS.
- ESTABLISHED SOLUTION ACCUMEN ACROSS TWO OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING TECHNOGY OFFERINGS: DATA PROTECTION, APPLICATION AVAILABLTY, DATA SECURITY, BUSINESS CONTINUITY/DISASTER RECOVERY, DATA ARCHIVE, ENTERPRISE STORAGE AND/OR DATACOMPLIANCE/GOVERNANCE.
- ACTIVERELATIONSHIPSwith companies AND RESELLERS residing within the territory
- CONSULTATIVE SALES SKILLS WITH THE ability to map VERITAS offerings against customer needs.
- EXPERIENCING DEVELOPING NEW ACCOUNTS AND DEVELOPING MARKETS
- Shown achievement against goals or targets
- ENTERPRISE SELLING PROCESS - Understanding the importance of market/client research, account plans, and clearly utilizes them to drive success.
- Has defined operational cadence toDRIVE SALES EFFICIENCY.
- Ensures operating within compliance from a process, legal and revenue recognition.
- Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organization
Experience and qualifications
- Consistent track record in a field sales capacity within high-tech industry
- Demonstrable over achievement in all areas – personal, quota and development.
- Shown full fiscal years' performance proven in a high-tech organization or within channel and partners
- Further education desired and/ relevant proven experience
- Exposure to the VERITAS offerings would be desirable but not vital; background in positioning infrastructure software.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us? (https://www.veritas.com/company/careers/why-join-us)
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal (https://veritas.service-now.com/hrp) .
- Veritas Jobs