CoreLogic Professional, Marketing in Austin, Texas
Posting Job Description
Position Summary The Professional, Product Marketing individual will provide support to the Real Estate, Rental Property and the Insurance and Spatial Solutions division. As such, this individual will be responsible for planning, developing, executing and measuring integrated and multi-faceted marketing programs designed to support the business unit’s strategic, tactical and revenue goals. Marketing campaigns will focus on:
- Generating new leads and driving revenue
- Expanding our share of wallet and loyalty with existing clients
- Building and reinforcing the CoreLogic Brand This individual will work closely with the Product Line Managers and Sales Teams to implement effective go-to-market, externally-facing promotional campaigns and materials designed to support the Business objectives. As both a strategic and tactical role, this individual will also develop and refine compelling value propositions to support key messages and ensure that these messages are consistently propagated through all relevant marketing communications channels and sales support tools. This position may also be assigned cross-functional responsibilities to support group marketing initiatives. Reports to the Senior Leader, Marketing.
- Assists with the development of marketing strategies to achieve the business unit’s strategic, tactical and revenue goals.
- Evaluates prospective marketing opportunities to understand their risks, potential, constraints, and objectives.
- Successfully plan, develop, and execute integrated marketing campaigns based on these marketing strategies. Works closely with Sales Management, Product Manager(s), Shared Services Groups and external teams including advertising and PR agencies, trade journals/media, industry associations, etc. on an ongoing basis to accomplish business line objectives and revenue goals.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports on campaign results. Provides recommendations for ongoing improvements. Continually monitors project work plans, timelines, and budgets. Provides regular project and budget status updates to management.
- Effectively manages, tracks and provides regular updates on the Marketing budget.
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must — and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Posting Job Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B marketing, business development, and or marketing consultancy.
- Strong product marketing, positioning, and content writing skills.
- Results-focused marketing perspective. Sees plans in terms of ROI and measurable results with a track record of successfully delivered results in an ROI-based environment.
- Experience working with and through Sales organizations
- Proven experience interacting with stakeholders in matters related to sales, product, promotion, pricing, service, advertising and marketing strategies
- Collaborative and willing to jump in where necessary to achieve goals and promote business line growth
- Strong attention to detail and effective project management experience
- Overall knowledge of business line and related industry sector trends, buying motivators and influences.
- Experience developing, managing and implementing marketing plans
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Position Type: Full Time
% Travel Involved: 10-25%
Country: United States
Category: Marketing / Creative