Applied Materials Manager IV, Logistics Operations -(M4) in Austin, Texas
2nd Shift Supervisor Hours 3:30pm - 2am
JOB SUMMARY: The primary function of the Logistics Supervisor is to provide shipping, receiving, stocking and inventory control duties in accordance with procedures as well as corporate goals and objectives. Perform duties in an efficient and effective manner while increasing efficient flow of materials while maintaining internal and external customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervises sales floor and warehouse.
• Oversees receiving operations and ensures all merchandise is properly received. • Monitors open back/special orders and ensures orders are filled in a timely manner.
• Coordinates customer pickup or delivery; ensures product is delivered accurately and on time.
• Works with vendors to ensure best cost quotes, estimated ship dates and tracking information.
• Monitors inventory levels, performs cycles counts and investigates discrepancies.
• Processes sales orders and special...
Oversees operations of multiple outsourced Logistics Operations providers and internal organization. Planning Ordering, Purchasing and Customer Account Specialists in multiple locations
Ensures optimum inventory levels at multiple locations
Ensures Logistics capability is in place to fulfill customer requirements in compliance with documented work instructions
Perform reconciliations, validations and audits of warehouse inventory operations. Work closely with Management to implement corrective actions.
Manages commitment methodologies and processes across product groups
Generates necessary documentation, including activity/status reports, operation review input, and excess/obsolete analysis.
Administers company policies, including yearly performance review, that directly affect subordinate employees.
Escalate claims for AMAT lost or damaged materials and help resolve suppliers parts claim
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of concepts, theories and principles in own job family and basic knowledge of other related job families
- Applies understanding of the industry and how own area contributes to the achievement of objectives
- Manages a generally homogeneous team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems
Impacts the level of service and the team’s ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives
Guided by policies and resource requirements within business unit, department or sub-function
- Guides, influences and persuades others internally in related areas or externally
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 Years
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
- Applied Materials Jobs