Wyndham Destinations Housekeeping Inspector - Wyndham Austin - Downtown Austin Tx in Austin, Texas
Housekeeping Inspector (video)
Supports resort operations by maintaining, reporting, all service and quality deficiencies that do not meet pre established standards and display a “Count on Me” attitude in all tasks and interactions. Responsible for the inspection and evaluation of guest units prior to occupancy to insure established standards are met and exceeded to include cleanliness, inventory, and maintenance. Housekeeping Inspector maintains records of inspections to be reviewed by management.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Documented unit inspections (60% time)
Assist Houseman with supplies and inventory replacement as needed by guests and owners (15% time)
Assist Housekeepers with cleaning rooms as needed due to time restraints (10% time)
Attend meetings and training sessions (5 % time)
Communication with rooms control/ housekeeping coordinator room status (5% time)
Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com at http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/ . Our world is your destination.
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
• High School Diploma preferred or equivalent work experience
b) Training requirements
• None Required
c) Knowledge and skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents to insure safety, maintenance, and quality standards are met.
• Ability to demonstrate a “Count on Me” attitude in daily tasks
• Able to handle stress and work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive faced pace environment.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks and complete tasks in the time allotted and meet quality standards
• Able to understand and speak basic English, Bilingual preferred.
d) Technical Skills
• Able to use handheld devices such as a tablet or I-phone to complete reports and report issues encountered.
e) Job experience
• Two years of Housekeeping experience preferred