Wyndham Destinations Accounting Clerk- Austin in Austin, Texas
· Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payables in order to maintain the financial integrity of the property. This includes processing payments, ensuring invoices are coded correctly, new vendors are set up and large check requests are correct.
· Assist with accounts receivables related to billing of maintenance fees.
· Maintain change bank, including daily balancing.
· Conduct monthly audits on all issued banks for all resort operations employees. Maintain accurate records by month on all audits performed. Perform surprise audits on all banks in accordance with company SOPs.
· Assist with variances and investigating to explain.
· Distribute and mail payroll checks, as required.
High School diploma or equivalent; college degree a plus.
Certificate in Accounting preferred.
2-3 years accounting experience.
Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel or other spreadsheet software.
Ability to work with and communicate to fellow team members, resort staff at all levels as well as corporate executive staff.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
Able to work independently and unsupervised as well as with others in a team environment.