Robert Half International Report Developer in Arlington, Texas
Job Title: BI Report Writer
Reports To: COO
The BI Report Writer will create and maintain business-related reports including sales reporting, customer
query lists, product-related reporting (movement, gross margin, inventory, order points), and ad hoc
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gather requirements, develop, and maintain reports by translating raw data from various
sources into meaningful reports.
• Create and maintain company-specific reports
For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to Monty.email@example.com
• At least one year of work experience in Business Intelligence is preferred.
• Retail/Wholesale experience preferred.
• Possesses sound knowledge of established report writing and programming interfaces to
support print-ready, parameterized, and analytical report writing tools.
• Ability to analyze business processes and reflect those in both database design and reporting
• Excellent organization, prioritization, judgment, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks with various priorities.
• Strong knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft Excel, and Business Intelligence tools.
• Familiarity with data storage, retrieval, and manipulation methods within both relational
and non-relational database architectures.
• Capacity for troubleshooting data or performance-related system issues using logical
problem-solving and process of elimination.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, APPLY IMMEDIATELY FOR CONSIDERATION!!!
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Arlington, TX
Date Posted: September 21, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04030-0011559834
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs