Texas Health Resources PRN Surgery Circulator RN/Registered Nurse/Texas Health CSO in Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources Central Staffing Office seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work PRN in the Operating Room Department.
Salary range is $45.00 per hour .
• PRN, some weekends, holidays and call may be required, must travel between hospitals
Associate's Degree Nursing Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required without a previously approved exemption.
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Pref
3 Years Experience with one year in the last three years as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room as a Registered Nurse
Licenses and Certifications
RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Req And
BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred. Upon Hire Req And
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employees or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Texas Health Resources
- Texas Health Resources Jobs