Kelly Services Supply Chain Specialist in Amarillo, Texas
Kelly Services is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist for a top client in Amarillo, TX!
This is a direct hire opportunity and the salary is competitive. Please review the description below.
The Supply Chain Specialist will support all supply chain aspects for the company. The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for, and perform as necessary, the daily activities associated within supply chain including process improvements, logistics, production, inventory and various other aspects related to supply chain management.
Major Job Responsibilities;
• Support the Supply Chain Manager, production team and sales team members in all aspects of day-to-day operations to ensure that the day-to-day supply chain business results are achieved.
• Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for all Supply Chain team members.
• Provide data analytics related to Supply Chain
• Assist Supply Chain Manager with minimizing total supply chain cost, maximizing supply chain effectiveness including conforming to established quality standards, and establishes an inventory flow that is responsive to the needs of the business.
• Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
• Support Supply Chain and Account Services teams to ensure timely production and dispatch entries
• Support in the planning and implementation of supply chain optimization projects
• Ensure timely and accurate entry of production data
• Monthly matching of physical inventory to SAP inventory support
• Provide support with Supply Chain reporting needs
• Support in quarterly audits (strict deadlines to be met)
• ABS and SAP support on data entry and accuracy
• Respond to questions and inquiries from all levels of the organization
If you feel your background and skillset align with this opportunity, please apply now!
I can be reached directly via email at Gabby.Long@kellyservices.com. When emailing, please attach your most updated resume and let me know the position you are interested in on the subject line.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs