Gerber Collision & Glass Dealer Services Coordinator in Amarillo, Texas
The Dealer Services Coordinator is an entry level sales position that plays a pivotal role in the success of the customer experience by managing the relationships between the customer, the insurance company, the automobile dealership, and the repair facility. The DSCS Coordinator is primarily accountable for representing Gerber Collision well inside the assigned automobile dealership, and fostering relationships that would cause the dealership personnel to endorse and promote Gerber Collision to its customers. Additionally, the DSCS Coordinator will coordinate the repair process through vehicle delivery.
No automotive experience required!
The pay is between $15-17/hour with commission potential!
Monday through Friday hours!
• Engage with customers at all levels of an organization.
• Cultivate and manage outside customer relationships, including between dealer and repair facility.
• Clearly explain the repair process and address any questions from the customer.
• Promote a sense of confidence in the repair process.
• Schedule customers for repairs and assign job classification as required.
• Arrange Dealer Internal and Warranty work for repairs.
• Capture all prior damages on vehicle inspection sheet including photos during walk around.
• Communicate with the customer at predetermined points during the repair process and clearly explain any delays from a production standpoint.
• Respond to and arrange towing or transportation of the vehicle to and from the dealer.
• Make appraisal follow-up calls to capture additional customers and feedback.
• Provide 24-hour notice of vehicle readiness for delivery to customer; personally deliver the car to the customer.
• Uphold store policies regarding payments, purchases, documentation, etc.
• Support all team members when required.
• Complete on-line training assignments.
• High school diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred.
• Valid driver's license
• Basic computer skills and familiarity with Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Sheets, Documents, Presentation,).
• Ability to communicate effectively using various methods.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to maintain collaborative relationships.
• Business-savvy and sales-focused personality; ability to deliver an excellent customer experience.
• Ability to learn new computer programs and software quickly
Requisition ID: 2021-15825
External Company Name: Gerber Collision & Glass
External Company URL: www.gerbercollision.com
Street: 2316 E Interstate 40