Vitality Senior Living Sales Director in Allen, Texas
Will you join us?
Come cook with us on the weekends!
At Vitality, our mission is to create vibrant communities where residents, families and team members can be themselves, live purposefully and experience a profound sense of belonging. We are looking for an experienced, vibrant leader with a proven track record for success who can make our mission come to life. Keeping focused on our care values, we strive each day to ensure that our residents remain connected and purposeful.
Leads by example and leads other to promote successful aging by understanding the needs and preferences of residents. Leads the team in a culture focused on customer experience, from inquiry to sale to move in. Leads others to develop a well-trained compassionate sales team to promote dignity and choice. Leads the business to achieve positive business and performance results by promoting a positive community image that supports a fully occupied community.
- Minimum of 3 years-experience as a Sales and Marketing Director in Assisted Living/Memory Care preferred
- Ability to build a strong referral pipeline from direct outreach efforts within the local community
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong sales skills and strong closing ratios
- Excellent knowledge of the state regulations
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid financial judgement
- Ability to report and interpret sales metrics
- Great listening skills
- Responsible for both internal sales and external business development
- Maintains basic knowledge of computer software and internet platforms, including email.
Desire to work with older adults and their families WHAT WE OFFER:
A working environment where your voice will be heard, and your experience will be respected and appreciated
- Innovated and vibrant working environment committed to creating unique experiences for our residents, team members and families
- Effective and collaborative training and onboarding program
- A proven sales system with professional coaching to support you and your team’s success
- Engaged company support team
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, voluntary life insurance and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Potential to advance with a dynamic growing organization