Palm Harbor Homes Financial Systems Director in Addison, Texas
Country Place Mortgage, founded in 1995 and a subsidiary of Cavco Industries, Inc., is a national lender providing a wide variety of financing options for purchasers of manufactured homes. Cavco Industries, Inc. was founded in 1965 and is a fast growing publicly traded company that is disrupting the manufactured home industry. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Cavco is a leading designer and builder of manufactured homes, modular homes, commercial buildings, park model RV’s, and vacation cabins. The company’s insurance group, Standard Casualty, offers a wide range of insurance products for manufactured home owners. Country Place Mortgage, is a seller and servicer of mortgages for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, an FHA authorized lender, and a Ginnie Mae mortgage-backed securities issuer.
Our employees are our biggest asset and play an integral role in meeting the needs of our customers. Come be part of a team offering many opportunities to utilize your talents in an atmosphere that supports and encourages you to realize your full potential. Come share in helping people to realize their dreams by having the opportunity to own a home!
Come share our story and be part of building something amazing!
Country Place Mortgage is currently looking for a Financial Systems Director to work at our office located in Addison, TX. The Financial Systems Director will manage analytical, business and technical support activities for the business and drive the development and application of information technologies to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Influence and provide delivery of business solutions related to mortgage and consumer lending
- Lead and direct design, testing, implementation and maintenance of lending systems
- Work with internal groups (Finance, Accounting, Retail, Customer Service) to provide solutions and support for daily operations
- Hire, train, coach, lead and mentor a team of system administrators to support updates, upgrades and daily operations
- Manage vendors/consultants relationships to develop and implement upgrades and create new solutions
- Serve as IT liaison with home office IT department
- Business support responsibilities including loan origination and servicing systems, call monitoring system, disaster recovery planning, business continuity planning, reporting system, and regulatory compliance and audit support.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable industry experience
- 5+ years information systems experience
- 3+ years database support experience
- Loan origination/servicing support experience helpful but not mandatory
- Oracle Database and WebLogic support
- MS SQL Server database support, Reporting Services support, and Integration Services support
- PL-SQL/T-SQL skills
- Vendor contract negotiations experience
- Project management experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Strong attention to details involving tasks and project management
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects in addition to understanding core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
Cavco Industries is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Requisition Number: 18-0112
Post Date: 7/20/2018
Title: Financial Systems Director