Bank of America Big Data Security Architect in Addison, Texas
Big Data Security Architect
Charlotte, North Carolina;Addison, Texas
This role will lead multiple technical/security architecture and design initiatives across enterprise data science and analytics platforms. The candidate should have excellent communication skills to socialize and collaborate with the internal partners and external vendors.
• 5+ year experience designing, building, and operating large scale in-production Big Data and/or stream processing solutions.
• 3+ years hands on programming experience in tools/technologies such as HDFS, Sqoop, Hive, Hbase, Flume, Yarn, MapReduce, Spark, etc.
• Excellent understanding of data security concepts and implementing authentication, encryption and authorization
• Aptitude to evaluate and investigate software products from information security perspective
• Monitor, prevent and troubleshoot security related issues
• Collects data to identify root cause of problems
• Develops metrics that provide data to measure and identify indicators for future improvement opportunities
• Analyze the metrics and parameters to identify root causes to the current problem or to identify the best solution
• Identify and develop appropriate controls to ensure the security/process compliance
• Track the performance of the solution to ensure the solution provides the desired results and conduct periodic assessments to validate the effectiveness of solutions
• Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
• Ability to communicate the concepts clearly, apply industry standards and best practices.
• Ability to lead cross functional teams, establish routines and develop work map
• Experience building Data Cloud and computing platforms alongside Hadoop
• Experience with Apache Atlas, Ranger
• Functional knowledge of metadata management and governance
• Risk Management exposure/experience
• Awareness of tools like Process maps, affinity diagrams, RCA etc.
Top 3 required technical skill-sets:
Hadoop stack, Data Security, J2EE
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role
Manages People: No
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Talent Acquisition Contact:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf) .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs