Fogo de Chao Assistant Catering Specialist in Addison, Texas
Our Mission at Fogo de Chão is to provide an extraordinary dining experience by delivering exceptional food and service to our guests. All Team Members are accountable to display Teamwork, Integrity, and Excellence in all aspects of their employment, create an extraordinary experience for our guests, and uphold our Brand Pillars.
The Assistant Catering Specialist is responsible for facilitating all Catering related activities, including order preparation, order delivery and order set-up at delivery location, all while preserving and sharing the festive, hospitable and gracious spirit of Southern Brazilian traditions.
Specific Job Prerequisites:
• Must be pleasant in dealing with guests and fellow team members
• Must be physically capable of performing basic duties
• Must be able to endure prolonged walking and standing
• Must have 2 years of experience in a Restaurant/Retail/Hospitality Customer Service position
• Must be knowledgeable of Fogo’s menu and mission
• Must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
• Must be able to physically drive a vehicle
• Must have a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
• Must have the ability to use personal vehicle for deliveries and offsite events
Assistant Catering Specialist Responsibilities:
• Verify all components of complete catering order prior to embarking on delivery to guest location.
• Proper uniform and personal hygiene are mandatory.
• Provide a hospitable experience throughout the catering/delivery process, especially while at site location.
• Execute all deliveries with the highest standard of organization and accuracy.
• Drop off and/or set up food according to the standard set forth by the company.
• Anticipate and prevent potential service or product breakdowns.
• Communicate with each delivery guest the expected time of arrival.
• Escalate Guest and Team questions, concerns, issues directly to management immediately.
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their contents and preparation methods.
• Be prepared to answer any guest questions in a direct concise way.
• Communicate with Catering Specialist about all delivery and order details to ensure perfect execution upon delivery.
• Stay informed about all company marketing and promotional activities.
• Converse with guests at delivery location about the catering delivery program and communicate any leads to Catering Specialist.
• Be attentive to any object, condition or substance that might cause injury to a guest or co-worker.
• Adhere to all Fogo safety rules and guidelines.
• Perform all reasonable tasks assigned by management.
Company: Fogo de Chao
Req Number: 20200119.R1251
Updated: Sat Feb 22 03:11:56 GMT 2020
Fogo de Chao
- Fogo de Chao Jobs