Woodforest National Bank Technology Support Technician I - The Woodlands in The Woodlands, Texas
The Technology Support Technician I is responsible for providing first level support of user maintenance requests and technical issues associated with software, hardware, network systems and equipment for the organization’s branch and office locations. This position performs basic problem analysis and recommends solutions or escalates issues as appropriate.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voicemail, email, and in person request for assistance from users experiencing technical problems.
- Troubleshoot all technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking.
- Log and track all calls from users experiencing technology problems.
- Provide continuous status information to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Escalate appropriate tickets to technology departments to ensure a quick resolution.
- Creates detailed documents explaining system issues for department knowledge base.
Trains end users on resolution of common issues to reduce call volume.
Performs other job related duties or special projects as assigned.
Technical aptitude with broad knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows operating systems, basic networking, coding and command prompts, Active Directory, VPN, Cisco systems, and the ability to learn user management functionality for financial services software.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and concern for data accuracy.
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently while supporting a team environment.
Flexibility to work non-traditional shifts such as evenings and weekends as needed.
6 months - 3 years of experience in technology support
Financial services or banking industry experience preferred.
Formal Education & Certification
Associate’s degree in a technology related field; or an equivalent amount of directly related experience.
0% - Negligible amount of travel expected.
Conditions involve lifting no more than ten pounds, sitting most of the time, but may involve walking, moving, or standing for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc.
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity Minority/ Female/ Individuals with Disabilities/ Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer
Organization: *WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK
Title: Technology Support Technician I - The Woodlands
Location: Texas-The Woodlands
Requisition ID: 028531