Dr Pepper Snapple Group Night Warehouse Supervisor in San Antonio, Texas
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of workers that involve ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts, in a small to mid-sized warehouse or yard.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in theAmericas”. The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the warehouse.
- Ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, and inventory management.
- Train and evaluate warehouse staff on effective inventory techniques and daily tasks.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Conduct physical counts of inventory and reconcile floor counts and inventory shipments.
- Schedule and manage warehouse team members within labor and budget while meeting the demands of the facility.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies, and procedures of the Company and standards established by Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Ensure all equipment, including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks, and fleet trucks, is properly maintained and inspection practices are followed.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 3 years of demonstrated leadership experience in warehouse/distribution center operations
- 2 years analyzing data associated with processes, identifying opportunities, and providing recommendations for improvement
- 2 years of experience with Occupational Safety Regulations
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Night Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Texas-San Antonio
Requisition ID: 1700241