Baylor Scott & White Health Ultrasound Technologist PRN-Round Rock, Texas in Round Rock, Texas
We are looking for an Ultrasound Technologist PRN to work in one of our Baylor Scott & White Hospitals.
Our Ultrasound Technologist PRN performs imaging procedures in numerous settings including ambulatory, hospitalized, physician office and clinic settings as requested. Our Ultrasound Technologist PRN candidates must effectively communicate the procedure to the patients while comforting them during the exam.
The ideal Ultrasound Technologist candidate will have a very comforting demeanor, extremely effective communication skills and be a skilled sonographer.
• Location/Facility Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Round Rock, Texas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
• Specialty/Department/Practice Radiology/Ultrasound Tech PRN
• Shift/Schedule PRN Shifts May Vary
• Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
• Tuition Reimbursement
• PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
• RDMS registry with AB or OB/GYN Specialty
• ARRT Registered with Sonography Certification R.T. (S) (ARRT) required
• BLS within 90 days required
As a health care system committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking our employees to model the same behaviors that we promote to our patients. As of January 1, 2012, Baylor Scott & White Health no longer hires individuals who use nicotine products.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.