Dell Specialist, Accounting in ROUND ROCK, Texas
Prepare all Property Tax Returns for your assigned states.
Prep Property Tax Returns.
File Property Tax Returns.
Process Property Tax Value Notices for your assigned states.
Work Value notices in PTMS.
Process Tax Bills for your assigned states.
Work Tax bills in PTMS.
Mail out tax bills
Provide Customer service assistance.
Pull Tax Bill copies for assigned states when asked by the accountant
working the PPT Mailbox.
Provide assistance to Tax Lead for any projects or pulling information for audits.
Provide assistance to Property Tax Manager (Director) on any projects.
MS Office experience
PTMS Software experience a Plus
Ability to work remotely from home and work in the office in Round Rock, Texas when needed.
5 Years Business Personal Property Tax Experience a Plus but not required.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Title: Specialist, Accounting
Location: North America-US-TX-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 17000ROG