HDR Scheduler in Round Rock, Texas
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our'About Us'video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
The position will support the development and implementation of best practices in project controls as an integrated part of the Program Management Support Services on the Austin in Motion Corridor Program.
Specific duties may include:
• Develop and maintain the master program schedule for the client’s projects. Modify the schedule based on specific project plans and constraints. Apply project specific variables to the schedule.
• Develop project templates in conjunction with the project team, including critical path analysis, alternate schedules, enters project data into the system and implements variables into scheduled system.
• Supports ongoing projects by working with the project or site team on project status, identifying opportunities for improvement, delays and areas where additional concentration is required.
• Supports the rest of the project team as needed, including project set up in the system, cost control, change order tracking and reports.
• Provide specialized scheduling services such as what-if scenarios, evaluating time impact analysis, and supporting change management, and generating weekly, monthly and quarterly schedule reports.
• Other scheduling and project controls support activities as assigned.
• BS or BS in engineering, construction management or related discipline required
• 5 years of construction scheduling experience is required
• Broad knowledge of CPM based scheduling for transportation projects required
• Experience with Primavera (P6), Microsoft Project, Schedule Analyzer Professional, Acumen Fuse and similar databases
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required
• Quality and detail-oriented with proven verbal and written communication skills required
• Experience with Primavera is highly desired
• Preference given to local Austin, TX candidates
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Job: *Highway Road
Location: Texas-Round Rock
Requisition ID: 146531