Rose International INC Software Engineer in Irving, Texas
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Number: 268169
Location: Irving, TX
Desired Skill Set:
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.
Position Title: Software Systems Engineer - III
Location: Irving, Texas, 75038
Start Date: 09/17/2017
End Date: 03/17/2018
• Ericsson Order Care (Aka ConceptWave) Order Management and Catalog experience
• Experience in modules such as Order Care, code tables, APIs, Taxing Model, Versioning, Buy-Flow, Order negotiation, User Interface, Processes, Customer Information Management, Service Registry etc.
• Good knowledge of WSDL, XSD, and XML.
• Strong Java, J2EE, Oracle, SQL experience
• Knowledge of integration technologies/frameworks including AXIS, SOAP, JMS, HTTP, Socket, FTP, SMTP/POP and integration platforms (EAI, ESB, BPI) such as JMS
• Good knowledge of BSS Domain more specifically CRM, Configuring, Pricing & Quoting
• Interfacing Order Care within eco-system with xml/json exchange
• Agile/Scrum Methodology experience
• Telecom domain knowledge preferred
• Educate internal teams throughout the business on best practices/standards, with the ability to effectively drive the integration of recommendations.
• Generate innovative ideas, solutions, and opportunities and find ways to apply those ideas to enhance business results.
Required Skillset and Experience:
• J2EE: 5 years
• 3yrs+ experience architecting and designing BSS solutions using Ericsson Order care (aka ConceptWave) and Catalog.
• Software Architecture: 3 years#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.