CoreLogic Professional, Product Analysis in Irving, Texas
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.5 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Working in partnership with Product Management, development, marketing, quality control, PMO, customer support and other cross functional groups to define and document requirements for new products and enhancements. Product responsibility becomes larger/more varied, more strategic, crosses business lines and applications, is more complex and sophisticated and requires more indepth knowledge of products and processes. This level has experience and knowledge of specific customer base and uses that client knowledge to align products/features used by customer and anticipate further product needs and impact. Ensure that the product vision is realized and the product/enhancement is successfully brought to market. The Professional, Product Analysis is responsible for assessing, documenting, and tracking product features/functionality, internal and external training requirements, deployment and customer boarding requirements and all other processes associated with product deployment. Provides primary and/or secondary support to sales and customer facing functions regarding product features and functionality.
Posting Job Description
- Define Requirements: Facilitates discovery of complex and varied business requirements to bring product features to fruition. Often working across business unit lines, gathers information and documents process and requirements for all aspects of a deployment including features/functionality, billing, customer configuration, customer support, etc. Gathers product vision and/or high-level business requirements from Product Managers and then determines, defines, and documents the detailed requirement for product/enhancement. Responsible for cross-functional work that spans business lines using in-depth client knowledge to guide and influence outcomes.
- Validate Requirements: Validates requirements with all stake-holders including Product Manager, Product Development, QA, PMO, and all impacted functional groups. Presents requirements for validation to senior level management.
- Design Process: Participates in and strongly influences the development project team process providing and collecting information for assigned project to ensure product requirements and functionality are being met and addressed with development team. Must participate and understand how developers are working on the project, and align customer requirements to make decisions along the way. Closely monitors and coordinates all activities necessary for a successful deployment, making trade-offs, allocating resources and notifying impacted parties of any changes. Tracks financial data around product. Monitors project budgets, making changes and notifying impacted parties if deviations are identified.
- Documentation: Creates internal and external user documentation. Identifies and documents internal user and process requirements and related solutions through a complete production cycle.
- Production Readiness: Primary representative for Product Management in long term and day-to-day activities related to the development, user acceptance testing and roll-out of the product/enhancement, escalating to Lead Product Analyst or Product Managers, when necessary. Represents product management in day to day production to identify problems, research alternatives, drive solutions, respond to questions, troubleshoot issues, manage details of production and serve as key resource through to successful project completion. Conducts training of internal groups around products.
- Represents Product Management to internal development teams and senior management and has authority to make decisions that align with the Product Manager’s high level goals and objectives for assigned product, processes and platforms.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Generally requires BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Typically has 6+ years of Business/Process Analyst or directly related experience in the same or related industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interview, formulate questions
- Strong analytical skills
- Has basic knowledge of general business environment/operation and has general cost benefit awareness.
- Excellent organizational and project management and facilitation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with/influencing cross-functional teams and gaining consensus.
- Standard MS skill set.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of client base and product and data offering CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Auto req ID: 11006BR
Posting Title: Professional, Product Analysis
Business Segment: Risk Management and Workflow
Position Type: Full Time
Country: United States
% Travel Involved: Less than 10%