Collabera Network Analyst in Irving, Texas
Job Code:Network Analyst
Must be Available to work within the timeframe of 11PM-11AM AND be Bilingual (English & Spanish)
The Level 1 Analyst is an individual contributor support role in which required experience must fall within one of the following disciplines: Network, Voice, Perimeter Security, Mainframe, or Distributed Systems (ie Wintel/UNIX service administration). The individual in this position is expected to understand and follow operating procedures, daily support practices, major incident support, etc. and provide feedback to the leadership team, for the purpose of continuous service improvement and operational excellence. Maintaining an awareness of all workflows and automation/efficiency opportunities, they should be able to provide input to management on automation enhancements and workflow optimization opportunities.
It is expected that the candidate has demonstrated historical competency in one of these disciplines while also has the technical aptitude to progress towards cross disciplinary technology operations support.
Functional Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide Tier I Technical Support.
• Resolve simple, automated and scripted incidents
• Execute or implement simple, automated and scripted changes or infrastructure requests.
• Provide timely response to phone calls into the Technical Support hotline from internal colleagues within, business clients, vendors, and technology teams.
• Troubleshoot and provide client support for technology and infrastructure issues.
• Recognize severe events as they occur and engage immediately upon awareness of severe technology degradation.
• Document and update incident technical details into ServiceNow ticketing system.
• Escalate issues to Tier II support if unable to resolve through initial triage and troubleshooting that are within operating procedures.
• Communicate to provide frequent status updates regarding technical issues and status of the remediation efforts.
• Execution of standard operational processes which involve technology and client interfaces.
A Level 1 Network analyst has the following general characteristics and experience:
• 1-2 years of network experience
• Ability to communicate clearly
• CCNA certification
• Clear understanding of routing and switches
• 3-5 years of networking experience
• Cisco or Juniper certifications
• Ability to communicate clearly and lead audio meetings
• Knowledge of multiple technologies including networking, voice, perimeter, riverbed, etc.
• Ability to support multiple issues
• Ability to investigate and analyze major incidents