The University of Texas Medical Branch Business Coordinator - Nursing Administration TDCJ in Galveston, Texas
Associates degree or equivalent and 2 years of office related experience.
To manage, coordinate, and directly support the administrative, business management, and/or staff activities within a process/department.
The salary range for this position is $38,800/yr to $58,200/yr commensurate with experience
The pay band for this position is CS13
Specific Job Related Duties
- Serves as Accountable Property Officer for the Process/Department maintaining property accounting records including the acquisition of new or disposal of obsolete equipment and conducts annual physical inventory of capital equipment.
- Assists in the development of Process budget.
- Monitors current status of the Process budget including income and expenditures.
- Reconciles Process accounts comparing entries on ledgers with invoices, journal vouchers, and purchase orders to verify accuracy of posting and receipt of payment for services provided by the Process.
- Coordinates and processes employee business expense reimbursements ensuring compliance with current UTMB policies and procedures.
- Processes and monitors status of personnel action forms such as promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action including record maintenance.
- Key Control Officer for the Process/Department.
- Provides new and existing staff with Process orientation of Performance Management Program, Personal Development Program, and the interpretation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
#admin #prof #csrv
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Business Coordinator - Nursing Administration TDCJ
Job ID: 57549
Business Unit: TDCJH