Army Installation Management Command Beverage Coordinator NF-03 in Fort Hood, Texas
The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) Preference eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
These positions are located at Club Hood. **Must be able to work days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
"TO QUALIFY ENSURE YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE REFLECTS THE DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS LISTED BELOW."**
Learn more about this agency
Manages and coordinates the Beverage functions accordance with established procedures. Develops, recommends and enforces operating procedures. Places orders with vendors according to business volume. Accountable for deliveries, stock and inventory levels.
Selects employees, directs on the job training, makes duty assignments consistent with operational requirements. Conducts surveys, reviews activity reports and makes recommendations concerning services and revenue improvements.
Supervises assigned staff-25%.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…
US Citizens and Non-Citizens
Questions? This job is open to 1 group.
- #### Job family (Series)
1101 General Business And Industry
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- A one year probationary period may be required
Conditions of Employment:
If selected, a completed and signed copy of our job application form (DA Form 3433) is required prior to entrance on duty. (Click hereto view form or copy and paste this URL into your web browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DRa/pdf/A3433Final.pdf).
Successful completion of pre-employment physical is required.
Progressive work experience directly related to the duties to be performed. A two-year college degree with a major emphasis in business administration may be substituted for the required work experience.
A two-year college degree with a major emphasis in business administration may be substituted for the required work experience.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs (click hereto view kit or copy this URL: www.armycivilianservice.com/JOA/NAFApplicantInformationKit.pdf )
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance
- Required Documents
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Our Job Application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a Resume. Click here to view form or copy this URL into your browser: www.apd.army.mil/pub/eforms/DRa/pdf/A3433Final.pdf )
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- PCS Orders and Marriage License required if claiming Spousal Preference
If you are relying on your education to meet qualification requirements:
Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Therefore, provide only the attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Failure to provide all of the required information as stated in this vacancy announcement may result in an ineligible rating or may affect the overall rating.
A career with the U.S. Government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
- Benefits for federal employees
- Healthcare insurance
- Pay and leave
Eligibility for benefits depends on the type of position you hold and whether your position is full-time, part-time, or intermittent. Contact the hiring agency for more information on the specific benefits offered.
- How to Apply
How to Apply
You may submit your application package using one of the two methods identified below:
- Electronically (preferred) at https://www.usajobs.gov/ and search for Vacancy Identification Number (VIN)
- Manually: A manual application can be obtained by contacting the servicing NAF Human Resources Office listed on this vacancy announcement.
- If you would like to apply manually, please contact the servicing NAF Human Resources (HRO) listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form.
- All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 1:00 pm on the closing date of this announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner.
Neglecting to respond to the job related questions will result in an ineligible rating.
Agency contact information
EF-NAF-W0VCAA US ARMY GARRISON FORT HOOD HQ DO NOT MAIL Fort Hood, TX US
Learn more about this agency
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
- Fair & Transparent
Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) office at OPM
- Office of Equal Opportunity
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency.
Legal and regulatory guidance
- Financial suitability
- Social security number request
- Privacy Act
- Signature and false statements
- Selective Service
- New employee probationary period
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/481664200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Open & closing dates: 10/12/2017 to 10/26/2017
Salary: $26,901 to $30,992 per year
Pay scale & grade: NF 3
Work schedule: Full-Time
Appointment type: Permanent