Microsoft Corporation Customer Success Manager in Dallas, Texas
In a cloud-first, mobile-first world, the retention of customers through Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) is critical to the success of an enterprise software business. An essential element of an effective CLM strategy is the function delivered by the Customer Success Manager (CSM). The CSM provides customer lifecycle focus from deployment through usage, adoption and continual consumption with the goal of driving use of Microsoft 365 deeply in to a customer’s business and enabling them to realize their business value targets.
CSM’s maximize the client’s return on investment in Microsoft products and services, drive usage of cloud services, increase reference-ability and broaden upsell/cross-sell opportunities. The CSM is a key part of our customer facing sales teams and will be called on frequently to leverage their deep knowledge of Microsoft 365 to support sales growth.
• Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a “success plan” with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
• Be accountable to drive high usage of Microsoft 365 cloud services within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented Adoption Plan.
• Leverage industry and deep functional expertise to expand the customer’s use of existing workloads, and to identify new workloads
• Build, maintain and leverage appropriate C-Level relationships within each customer to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on Microsoft 365 and Microsoft’s behalf.
• Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customer’s business/industry and challenge appropriately the way a customer views both their business and processes.
• Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events
• Orchestrate and gain strong buy-in with multiple external (e.g. customer’s Partner) and internal Microsoft sales and services teams and be highly connected to Microsoft SMEs throughout the customer’s Microsoft 365 lifecycle
• Represent the “Voice of the Customer”, specifically key business decision makers, within Microsoft.
• 10+ years of experience in functional Microsoft 365 consulting with top consulting firms or Microsoft 365 vendors, or in a pre-sales Microsoft 365 solution engineering capacity for a top Microsoft 365 vendor.
Preferred Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in both consulting and pre-sales is ideal
• Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability.
• Demonstrated ability to use storytelling and customer evidence to connect technology to customer’s business processes and desired business outcomes.
• Experience in driving Microsoft 365 transformation in enterprises through effective change management and adoption highly preferred
• Experience in Healthcare + Life Sciences industry
• Deep understanding of SaaS customer engagement
• Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
• Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
• Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects, align resources and manage to measurable business and technology outcomes
• Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
• Willingness to travel up to 40%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.