Robert Half Finance & Accounting Controller in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half is currently seeking a Controller for one of our fastest growing real estate companies. Our client is owned by a well-respected private equity growth and has had continued year-over-year growth since their inception. They recently went through a highly successful IPO and are now in a team building mode! The Controller will be overseeing a tenured team but will also have the flexibility to grow their department. This role calls for someone who will complete the monthly and quarterly closings and help to maintain the internal accounting controls. The Controller will work closely with the financial reporting and will also be in charge of direct management reporting. This is a great time for a Controller to come in and put their personal stamp and direction on the department; a time to make a difference. Job responsibilities include:
- Monthly and quarterly accounting close oversight
- Manage a team of 12+ total; including direct and indirect reports
- Establish and maintain internal controls; assist with additional process improvements If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 04380-0009322592
Functional Role: Controller
Postal Code: 75201
Requirements: Job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- 5+ years of supervisor experience; preferably of teams of 5+
- Public accounting experience is highly preferred but not required
- CPA is highly preferred but not required If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.