Reyes Holdings Warehouse Supervisor - MB in Conroe, Texas
Supervise the daily warehousing operations of a multi-temperature, technology-driven warehouse with a focus on safety and efficiency.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower has been in business for 60 years and has grown to a $14 billion company. We are a world class team of 8000 employees located in 19 countries.
We provide supply chain solutions to over 20,000 restaurants around the world. We pride ourselves in being a true partner with our customers, suppliers and our communiteis protecting their brands every step of the way.
To learn more about Martin Brower please visit www.martinbrower.com
Required Skills and Experience:
• Self-motivated and disciplined team player
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Sound organizational skills
• Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• 2-4 years of related supervisory experience
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Willing to work any shift and any schedule due to our 24/7 environment
• This position must pass post-offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• College Degree preferred
• Food distribution experience a plus
• Experience with various warehouse technology platforms, such as Syntellic, a Warehouse Management System, Vo-Collect preferred
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Ensure a safe working environment for all employees
• Manpower planning and equipment scheduling to maximize efficiency
• Execute company processes successfully to ensure 100% compliance
• Ensure annual performance goals are met or exceeded
• Foster a work environment that maximizes employee involvement, morale and engagement
• Ensure quality standards are achieved for all goods shipped and received
• Promptly solve problems to the maximum satisfaction of our customer(s)
• Participate in and contribute to various committees, such as quality and safety
• Be a champion of change
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being. Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance. To learn more about our benefits please visit www.martinbrower.com.
Key Competencies for this role:
• Fulfill Your Promise
• Leaders Developing Leaders
• Drives Change
• Results Oriented
• Communicates Effectively
• Financial Acumen
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.