Hilton Experience Specialist - Owner's Desk - Dallas, TX (onsite) in Carrollton, Texas
As anExperience Specialist, you are the Hilton expert in global travel markets.You will provide rewarding experiences to members through your extensive knowledge of the full-service travel experience.Requests will include exclusive access, accommodations, transportation, dining, entertainment, shopping and more for both business and leisure travel at variable price points.Your passion and ability to deliver service excellence will inspire a passion for travel.Your work will include engaging with global travel teams, internal and external partners, and Hilton leadership to provide the best travel experiences possible to a diverse membership community located throughout the world. You will further assist with any customer challenges or inquiries, at all levels to offer resolutions that will increase customer satisfaction and allegiance to the Hilton organization and Brands.You will work in partnership with personal assistants of high level VIPs and the VIPs themselves to provide an exclusive “white glove” service for key stakeholders. At times, you will be called upon to lead other special projects and perform administrative tasks as assigned. Working on this team allows Hilton to spread the light and warmth of hospitality as we inspire others to shine.
What it’s like to work for Hilton Reservations and Customer Care:
Hilton Reservations and Customer Care is reinventing the contact center. We’re no longer the typical brick and mortar call center - instead, think mobile, chat, and customer insights - with a majority of our U.S. based team members working virtually. In today’s digital world, we value human hospitality, and are innovating to lead the way in providing a customer-centric experience for our guests.
What will I be doing?
Securing Travel and Notification Requests: 60%
· Assist members with all requests via our communication channels while ensuring realistic turnaround timeframes and strong relationships
· Confer with members and their personal assistants to secure travel arrangements and other requests, e.g., hotel accommodations, airport transfers, special occasion arrangements, courtesy upgrades and lounge access, in-room welcome amenities, surprise and delight mailings, and multi-country vacation accommodations, and other special requests to help make their travel experience surpass their expectations. You will make recommendations on which hotels would be best suited for their budget, amenities, purpose of stay and nearby attractions. In addition you will recommend dining, flight, tours and shopping upon request.
· You will engage with guests, Hilton Team Members,franchisees and external partners to ensure attractive options are in alignment with their requests
· Ensure all itineraries, verbal and written communications, conditions and confirmations are sent to the member, assistant and/or other points-of-contact with proper diction
· Work with applicable global teams to ensure excellence in service and accommodations for members
· Ensure all travel requests are completed, timely, with approved branding, to ensure member satisfaction
·Secure arrangements directly with Hilton Branded Hotels and provide information on whom this VIP is and who they are connected to at the Hilton Corporate offices (as applicable) to give a better understanding as to why we want this member to have an amazing experience. Attention to detail and turnaround timeframes for all communications are a priority for these requests
·Creatively find solutions for service recovery, and build personal and professional moments of recognition through the program’ Surprise and Delight opportunities
Customer Focus: 30%
· You will work closely with our Service Teams and Corporate Accounts to resolve customer care issues for members, inclusive of all request types, to maintain a positive business relationship. You will also take a pro-active approach with customer care issues and provide feedback to the Development Coaches and other management for possible further action, that can negatively impact our business relationship
· Ensure all updates to member profile and research on all member requests are uploaded to all applicable systems with 100% accuracy
Training and other Administrative: 10%
· Collaborate with fellow teammates for special request types, projects and event management (e.g., Owners Conference, Regional Owner Connects, etc.) to ensure a white-glove, exclusive experience for all members
· Engage in travel events when required for participation or additional training
·You will collaborate with the Development Coaches on weekly training calls with the broader team noting immediate action for improvement or change
·You will stay abreast of industry knowledge that may impact Hitlon’s overall operation with our partners and hotels
·You will participate all required team meetings, online or in-person (small amounts of travel may be required)
· Assist with other administrate duties as requested for the members or in relation to conference and other member events
·Represent Hilton Brands in the most positive light to all of your VIP Contacts while ensuring the member’s experience at our properties delights them.
·Minimum of 7 years of travel experience
·A minimum of 4 years in service-led position working directly with customers
·Minimum of 2 plus years in the concierge/hospitality industry with a passion for service excellence
·A minimum of 2 years working on Microsoft Platforms (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
·Must be highly organized with excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills
·Must have a proven ability to identify suppliers, negotiate, and manage business contracts
·Must have an understanding of Luxury Lifestyles, affluent customers and their expectations
·Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
·Preferred four years experience working in a call center or service center environment handling escalated calls from members to build / retain customer loyalty
·Experienced Traveler with 10 plus years of experience and extensive knowledge of international business and travel experience
·Experience with Luxury Travel sector
·Proficiency with Honors; Journey; Guest Assistance; Microsoft Officeapplications
·Fluency in English and Spanish languages in both verbal and written form.
After submitting your application, you will be invited to take a digital interview through HireVue. Please check your email, including Spam folders, for your invitation from HireVue with a link to complete your video interview. After submitting your video interview, and if your qualifications meet our requirements, a recruiter will contact you regarding next steps in the process.
Please see Job Description above for Qualifications
Job: Work From Home
Title: Experience Specialist - Owner's Desk - Dallas, TX (onsite)
Requisition ID: HRC0109U