United Recovery Systems, LP Customer Service / Call Center Associate in Bryan, Texas
Experienced and Inexperienced Customer Service / Call Center Associate
We're hiring and we want to speak with you!
- Collect bankcard, retail credit, auto deficiency, commercial credit accounts
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Locate and contact consumers
- Effectively manage time, multi-task and prioritize
- Professionally document system with details
- Set goals, meet deadlines, work diligently
Accounts Receivable / Customer Service / Collections / Telemarketing / Retail / Sales and/or Call Center Experience is a PLUS - but not required!
We take pride in our culture and accountability in our core values. We look for individuals who have the ability to collaborate when necessary, remain focused on their responsibilities, value their human side, and remain honorable at all times. In this role, each individual will be able to enhance their skills, diversify their experience and grow with us as we continuously expand our brand.
Alltran Core Values:
Collaborative: you take pride in knowing each consumer has an excellent experience as you assist them in creating solutions
Human: you treat others the way you want to be treated and desire to be known as a helpful resource
Honorable: you always do the right thing for consumers
Focused: you never loose site of your goals, therefore you consistently encourage yourself
If you believe strongly in OUR core values, have a good work ethic, savvy with technology, compliant to structure and looking for a phenomenal opportunity…WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- MUST have a solid recent work history.
- Must possess strong negotiation, problem solving, and probing skills that are utilized in a professional manner.
- Assertive, clear and concise written/oral communication skills.
- Self Motivated and dependable.
- Good telephone communication techniques and ability to be on the telephone for long periods of time.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast paced, goal driven environment.
- Proficient PC and typing skills
- Must be able to comply with all state, federal and company rules and policies.
Why should you consider Alltran?
Alltran is a diversified Contact Services and Accounts Receivable Management company with over 40 years of rich history. Our client list is as impressive as our staff and we offer a wide variety of benefits, along with a competitive salary and some of the highest commission pay out in the industry along with paid training!
Disclaimer: _Alltran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation._
Please visit our company website at www.alltran.com to explore other available positions in any of our offices nationwide.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Bryan, TX
Job Type: Banking, Customer Service, Finance
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 10/12/2017