Applied Materials Order Management III - (B3) in Austin, Texas
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Create quotations/opportunities in ERP system and provide to customer.
Create and maintain accurate Sales Orders in ERP
Escalate and follow up on customer requirements not being met
Handle complex customer inquires via phone, e-mail, and fax
Maintain excellent communication with customers and internal stakeholders
Develop understanding of customer requirements and relationship with customers
Develop knowledge of AMAT products
Requires experience in, or the ability tolearn, SAP, SharePoint reports, and other dashboards.
Must have extensive experience working directlywith customers and the ability to maintain a professional attitude when dealingwith upset customers.
Must be a professional with a high levelof initiative and the ability to work independently, with little direction.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Texas-TX,Austin
Job Title: Order Management III - (B3)
Requisition ID: 1704790
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation