TRC Companies Environmental Remediation Consultant/Associate PM in Austin, Texas
Environmental Remediation Consultant/Associate PM - Austin, TX
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking an Environmental Remediation Consultant/Associate PM to join our Austin, TX EHS, Engineering, Construction, and Remediation team. This position would be part of a very skilled team that works closely with Project Managers and other technical leads providing technical support for site investigation, due diligence, groundwater monitoring, remediation, and regulatory compliance projects. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, and personable individual with an eye for detail, a willingness to learn, and a desire to be part of a growing and high performing team.
Our Environmental Remediation Consultant/Associate PM's:
- Perform environmental remediation project tasks, environmental assessments, compliance assessments, report preparation, feasibility studies, task management, and subcontractor oversight.
- Prepare engineering cost estimates.
- Prepare bid documents for construction and demolition projects, including detailed drawings and specifications.
- Have familiarity with/working knowledge of environmental regulations (RCRA, OPA, NPDES/TPDES, NCP, CERCLA/TRRP, etc.)
- Apply engineering/scientific principles towards compliance with environmental regulations.
- Conduct fieldwork, with state-wide, and regional, travel on short and long term assignments.
- Write and edit technical reports and work products.
- Integrate and contribute in multiple roles in team situations.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, agricultural, or environmental engineering or geoscience from an accredited university.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in the field of groundwater remediation consulting and design.
- Experience with remediation system planning, design, construction, and operation including vapor extraction, dual phase extraction, pumping systems, in situ chemical oxidation, bioattenuation enhancement, etc.
- Experience managing project tasks (field and office) and subcontractors.
- Valid driver's license.
Experience with TCEQ/RRC regulations. Preferred Qualifications In addition to the basic qualifications the qualifications below are highly desired but not required:
Nine (9) years of experience in the field of groundwater remediation consulting and design.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) or Professional Geoscientist (P.G.) license in the State of Texas or ability to obtain reciprocity.
- Understanding of Texas Risk Reduction Program (TRRP) regulations.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER health and safety training certificate (with an up-to-date 8-hr annual refresher course certification).
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Austin, TX - East Huntland Dr - AUS4