York Risk Services Client Treasury Operations Associate - Temporary in Austin, Texas
The Client Treasury Services Associate is responsible for completing time-sensitive tasks centered on the claim payment processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide client reports, funding check registers fulfill reporting responsibilities to various recipients including internal and external clients.
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment and handle multiple projects
- Process and track client funding, (checks, electronic deposits) in financial system from multiple banking institutions.
- Prepare client funding requests along with financial reports timely and accurately.
- Process payments in claims system (as assigned).
- Submit positive payment file to various banking institutions (as assigned).
- Check Positive Pay exceptions daily for hundreds of bank accounts among multiple banking institutions (as assigned).
- Deposit funds to claims files, client bank accounts, and financial ledgers.
- Place stop payments.
- Process voids in claims system and obtain front and back copies of cleared checks.
- Prepare adjustments and corrections with proper documentation support.
- Work on special projects as directed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Flexibility to move from one task to the next.
- Should be thorough and detailed oriented.
- Should have understanding of basic accounting concepts and principles. Required Experience
- BS Degree in Business, Accounting emphasis preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Accounting/Banking
Tracking Code: TAUSTIN06121702
Job Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Position Type: Temporary