Banfield Pet Hospital ** Austin, TX - Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) - Up to $20,000 Sign-on and/or relocation available! in Austin, Texas
Associate Veterinarian at Banfield Pet Hospital
Join Banfield today and make a better world for pets in the Austin area! We have several veterinarian positions available NOW.
Join a team committed to practicing the highest quality medicine with modern equipment and diagnostics, and excellent paraprofessional staff. We see a diverse caseload and focus on teamwork, compassionate pet care, and thorough client education. We offer outstanding compensation and benefits.
Banfield Pet Hospital is currently hiring Experienced Associate Veterinarians, and Leadership Positions:
Balcones 1244 Round Rock 0195 Austin NE 1185 Georgetown 1243 Cedar Park N 1835 Hutto 5151
*A Day in The Life of a Banfield Associate Veterinarian
As a Banfield Associate Veterinarian, it’s less about the job description, and more about the opportunity to contribute your unique skills and expertise to your team while developing your veterinary career. Banfield Associate DVMs support our hospitals and thecommunities we serveby:
* Practicing ethical veterinary medicine according to all applicable laws and codes
* Using evidence-based medicine, education, and experience to provide the highest quality preventive care, diagnoses and treatment services for every pet you see
* Performing all common surgeries, including use of all standard medical instruments, equipment, and Banfield’sbest-in-class anesthesia protocols
* Partnering with clients to plan follow-up visits, provide home-care instructions, and education to ensure the long-term health of their pets
* Maintaining relevant, comprehensive medical records with the support of practice systems, including Banfield’sresearch-drivendatabase PetWare
* Fostering an effective veterinary support team by communicating medical standards, ethical practices, and your unique veterinary knowledge and experience *Commitment Beyond Qualifications
Aside from our minimum educational, license, experience, and skill-set requirements, we aim to hire and develop Associate Veterinarians who share in our passionate dedication to the advancement of veterinary medicine — across our practice, and throughout the industry.
Like all associates, we look to our DVMs to uniquely exemplify ourFive Principles — Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency, and Freedom. As much as we value on-paper qualifications, we actively seek out DVMs who want to combine their skills with our Principles to be part of something bigger. At Banfield, we take pride in hiring passionate Associate Veterinarians who are:
* Dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality veterinary care for thewellness of pets
* Able to adopt and positively impact newveterinary protocols and recommendations
* Devoted to the philosophy of long-term pet health throughpreventive care *Caring for Those Who Care: Benefits for Banfield Associate Veterinarians
We believe in rewarding those who provide compassionate pet health care with a genuine approach to personal wellness and professional development. Because of our extensive network and support structure, Banfield offers wide array of benefits and programs that help you take care of yourself and your family as care for pets and their owners.
*Personal Health, Savings, and Wellness Benefits
All Associate DVMs receive competitive salaries in addition to a number of savings, health, and insurance benefits, ranging from 401k participation to Liability Malpractice insurance. We also encourage you to take full advantage work-life balance benefits and programs including paid vacation that help you maintain a balance of work, play, and rest.
*Potential as Big as Your Passion
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to start your career as an Associate Veterinarian, or an experienced DVM looking for a change, a new beginning at Banfield means an open door to explore the next best move in your professional veterinary career. We are committed to helping Associate DVMs grow by providing:
* Personal development plans designed to help you define and achieve veterinary career goals
* Practice-paid continuing education opportunities
* VIN Membership discounts and other Veterinary networking opportunities
* Opportunities to lend your skills to the communities you serve and live in *A Support Structure That Helps You Thrive
As the world’s largest veterinary practice, one of our biggest differentiators is the multi-talented, equally passionate support structure that surrounds our skilled veterinarians.
This network of leadership in the hospital, in the field, and at headquarters offers you the kind of support andresourcesyou need to help you focus on practicing the best veterinary medicine.
Together we are a team, making a real impact on pet health care in hospitals, communities, and the field of veterinary medicine.
*Start your Banfield Career as an Associate Veterinarian
Learn more about the impact you can make with a Banfield veterinary career and see how we support thewellness of our people and profession.
View theofficial job descriptionor if you’re ready to make your move, apply today!
Banfield Pet Hospital strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Title: * Austin, TX - Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) - Up to $20,000 Sign-on and/or relocation available!*
Location: Texas-Austin-Balcones.Hospital - 001244.1005
Requisition ID: BAL00024